YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Mon 9 Dec - 11:21

Thank you very much Smile

Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sun 15 Dec - 7:04

http://pastebin.com/jr2H9khV

not a troll, but a chat worthy to read as i show the people what the TRUTH is

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sun 15 Dec - 12:33

Sweep is dumb and not a single word he spouts displays any signs of coherence or sanity whatsoever.

>Stepping on ants is a bannable offense.
>Donkey giving me a warning on the Ubers channel is somehow magically a reason why I am not allowed to continue trolling him on that channel whenever I feel like it.
>Me claiming credit for Donkey's sand team is a reason why I should be banned, despite the fact that a being of his caliber never had the right to any form of "ownership" or "respect" to begin with (and just for your information, it was Donkey's rain stall team that I claimed credit for, not his sand team. Further proof of Sweep's lack of intelligence).
>People trash-talking Dragon Masters has any connection whatsoever to the fact that none of our members have won any of those tournaments Sweep spoke of (and I don't pay enough attention to Smogon matters to know if the aforementioned "fact" is even true. Also, in the first place, do those who trash-talk us even do so as a result of what they perceive our skill at Pokémon to be? When they speak negatively about our battling skills, is what they are saying what they truly believe or do they in fact hold no real opinion whatsoever about the matter (if not maybe even believing the opposite of what they are saying) and speak such words just randomly for fun or for the sake of trash-talking because they hate us? Do those people even know about/pay enough attention to our battling skills enough to even be able to hold an actual, honest opinion about such? Hint: Our troll post clearly showed that I have reached #1 on nineteen Generation V Übers ladders, and I have recently revealed to them a screenshot of me being #1 on Pokémon Online's XY Ubers ladder with 122 more points than the person who was #2 on that ladder, and they have, and will still continue their trash-talking. Sweep clearly does not understand how the "cause and effect" works here, as he is perceiving a causal relationship between two things, when said causal relationship never existed to begin with).

Yeah... let's just ignore him.

Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sun 22 Dec - 22:21

the Three Best Trollers of the clan joined this xD

http://pastebin.com/zvFS4P57

to be continued...

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sun 22 Dec - 22:24

Haha, that was pure awesome!

And don't forget this earlier one we did!

http://pastebin.com/iCZdJE2k

Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Tue 24 Dec - 21:32

getting destroyed in 4 battles didn't serve him...even though he apologized to me twice he betrayed me right after so.
yet he wants to apologize a THIRD time :

http://pastebin.com/GWasq9AF

was i too harsh on him ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imma Fly
Administrator
Administrator

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Tue 24 Dec - 21:57

(Sasha, I am assuming here you know that Fail's Papercut is Level 56.)

Too harsh?

LOL just the perfect opposite. You were probably too nice. You yourself saw how he behaved all this time. That guy is nothing but trouble. The fact that you even bothered to talk to him for so long to begin with already shows it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Tue 24 Dec - 22:11

sasha the master ! wrote:
getting destroyed in 4 battles didn't serve him...even though he apologized to me twice he betrayed me right after so.
yet he wants to apologize a THIRD time :

http://pastebin.com/GWasq9AF

was i too harsh on him ?

Judging from what I know of that person, no.

Anyway, ANOTHER epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!

Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Tue 24 Dec - 22:23

Is Spiral Core=Level 56?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Wed 25 Dec - 23:06

we don't know yet, but i doubt, even though Fly thinks so, i find Level 56 more intelligent to be Spiral Core

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Wed 25 Dec - 23:25

Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sat 28 Dec - 17:38

You are welcome, Lance. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Thu 2 Jan - 2:56

#TheTruthHasBeenSpokenAndWitnessed

at least they saw the abuse with their own eyes heh

They will be punished under Dragon Masters' hands !!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Thu 2 Jan - 18:03

I can't wait until we find one of their passwords and deal some serious damage to them!

Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Thu 2 Jan - 18:04

How do we find one of their passwords?
Is one of us a hacker or something? :?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Thu 2 Jan - 18:05

Sasha says he knows someone who can hack.

Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Thu 2 Jan - 18:06

Woah. o.o
It would be nice if that person can find out the passwords to all the accounts of malicious individuals, no? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Thu 2 Jan - 18:07

Indeed.

Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Tue 14 Jan - 20:35

Lance why don't you post yesterday's troll ? i don't have it as i was on my phone

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Tue 14 Jan - 21:09

It wasn't a troll, but here it is:

http://pastebin.com/ctnsKicZ

Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sat 18 Jan - 1:10

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Tue 21 Jan - 1:16

Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sat 25 Jan - 17:26

trolling, or being stupid???
http://pastebin.com/Jh2nH18N

tell me so I can refine my technique

Edit: I got banned by Shrang for saying that the Dragon Masters are the Illiuminati
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sat 25 Jan - 17:48

Why would you say that the Dragon Masters is the Illuminati?

Do you know what kind of organization the Illuminati is? You should do some research, it's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   Sat 25 Jan - 18:46

Hahaha awesome one !

DM being Illuminate xD

We're more like the Black Knights actually but nice troll and :O power abuse much ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!   

Back to top Go down

Epic troll of Pokémon Showdown!'s Ubers channel!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DM Forums :: Notice Board :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: