YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Steelskitty App #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steeljackal
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Steelskitty App #2   Mon 23 Dec - 5:20

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: Blue Jay was the first player to show it to me, BITW convinced me to create an account so he could share Skyless World with me, and Sasha recently invited me into the clan.

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: Steelskitty, Steeljackal, Steel(Parentheses), and many miscellaneous alts such as Diamondrush, iCandy, and Groudonpower.

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: I have not.

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: Aside from the clan invite, I am very interested in knowing what goes on behind-the-scenes around here. I have heard that these forums are a great competitive resource, and aside from that I would like to better know players such as Lance.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R: I consider myself an Expert in the 5th Generation Metagame, but I still have a lot to learn in 6th Generation- I would probably be intermediate there.

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: I started competitively in April-May (a little hazy on the date), but I have been playing Pokemon casually since the release of Diamond.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: None, currently.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Latios.

9 ) Where are you from?
R: Pennsylvania.

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: No, sorry.

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: None at the moment.

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: Smogon for analyses and RMTs, Serebii for news.

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: I have battled many in the 5th generation, but possess no really good 6th gen replays:
Anikrahman1995
Polop
Hack He Must
Imma Fly
Hyw

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: I am active as a Moderator on Oriserver, where I play Pokebank OU, Random Battles, and, of course, Ubers. On the main server I play Pokebank Ubers and 5th-Generation Ubers.

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: PS!

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piggeh
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Steelskitty App #2   Mon 23 Dec - 7:29

Positive

Last time Steel made an app, he was rejected and left with a message saying he had to improve his attitude. I didn't really know him back then, but I know him now. And I can tell that he's changed. As one of the few guys outside of this clan who actually PM me, just to have a friendly chat and sometimes battle, I'd say he'd be a nice addition to the clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Steelskitty App #2   Mon 23 Dec - 15:18

Positive.
For the same reasons as explained by Piggeh; Steeljackal and I are good friends, he is a nice person, a skilled battler, and likewise, I believe that he would be an excellent addition to our clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Steelskitty App #2   Mon 23 Dec - 21:28

Invited

please post your introduction here

Thread Closed

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelskitty App #2   

Back to top Go down

Steelskitty App #2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Masters Clan (Preserved for history's sake) :: Dragon Masters :: Application Form-
Jump to: