YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tesung App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tesung
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Tesung App   Thu 2 Jan - 14:22

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R:Sasha the Master!

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: Americann Beauty, and some random alts with Tesung in the name

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R:No

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R:So I can be an Ubers master! And other  tiers too:)

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R:I would say an an expert at 6th gen OU, and intermediate at 6th gen Ubers and 5th gen OU

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R:Earlier this year

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: No

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Mega Pinsir

9 ) Where are you from?
R: Philadelohia

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R:Facebook yes, and no Skype Currently but I could get one probably

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R:None

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R:Smogon

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R:Yes, Sasha, and I don't have the log but it was a nice 1-0, although i did get hax if I remember correctly

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: Mostly Showdown, and sometimes PO, and mostly 6th gen OU, but a little Ubers

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R:Showdown
I can't figure out how to post pictures, but my name is Americann Beauty on showdown and I am second right now (and the guy ahead of me is a hacker) I am also like 30th in Ubers. If anyone needs proof, just message me on showdown or tell me to message you. I also peaked at 1670 or so on Po under the name yesmen, but I don't have access to PO on this computer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tesung App   Thu 2 Jan - 20:41

Invited

Decent Bi-tiers player,i consider you rank 1 in OU now due to the hack ,i didn't think you will make the application,but since you did i will invite you.

please make your introduction here

THREAD CLOSED

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tesung App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Masters Clan (Preserved for history's sake) :: Dragon Masters :: Application Form-
Jump to: