YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Straight's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight
Applicant
Applicant

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Straight's Application   Wed 15 Jan - 8:58

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: Nobody. I saw several people on PS with the names DracoMaster and I figured it was some sort of elite clan, so I googled it.

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: Straight, Straight (thy) and Straight (test) (i use the test class to test, bs teams)

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: Yes, in a runescape clan and a call of duty clan back in like 07.

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: Because the best must stick together, so here I am. Also I think I can learn from the other members here and become a better battler myself, and maybe share some of my techniques with other clan members as well.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R: I would say high level rookie. I pull of most of my wins due to hax.
Screen:
Spoiler:

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: Back in pokemon blue. My cartridge was messed up so it wouldn't save, so I beat the game in 1 day lol.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: Several of those random tourneys full of noobs hosted in PS chats. Nothing official from forums or anything like that.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Blaziken.

9 ) Where are you from?
R: Miami, FL

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: Yes to both, like my pics on fb...

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: COD: Ghosts, chess.

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: Serebii!

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: Not that I can remember but I've had over like 1k battles on PS so I'm sure I've battled one before.

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: Only Ubers. Raaaaaaaareeeeeeeely OU.

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: I love the DS but a battle takes forever, so overall PS, I hate PO.

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:
Screen:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Straight's Application   Wed 15 Jan - 10:35

Neutral.
He seems only decently talented, and I am not familiar with him personally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Straight's Application   Wed 15 Jan - 20:48

Neutral
never seen you before really,and even though you have the reqs there is still nothing impressive as you're at the limit of getting them on your screenshot
also you're at 119 i believe you need to be at least in top 10 to impress us and gain more votes
you won't be allowed to repost an app until 3 weeks if this one doesn't go well so i suggest you train more meanwhile and maybe have some conversations with us in our PS Ubers channel.

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Straight's Application   Thu 16 Jan - 0:58

Negativa. I will outline my reasons privately for Sasha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Straight's Application   Thu 16 Jan - 23:03

Straight won't be accepted in the clan due to some witnessed behavior

Thread Closed

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straight's Application   

Back to top Go down

Straight's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1