YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
malefic
Applicant
Applicant

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Fri 31 Jan - 0:59

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: I found it myself; seeing "DracoMaster" in the username of numerous individuals in the ubers room on Showdown piqued my interest

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: malefic, malefic [insert word]

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: No, I have not been in a clan before

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: I am a great fan of competitive Pokemon. Besides that, I consider myself a relatively competent player in the Ubers and OU tiers. However, I feel I have much to learn regarding the nuances of the tiers and the specifics of teambuilding. I hence want to join this clan as a new member so I can learn from those more experienced than me.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R:
Ubers: Intermediate (based on amount of time spent playing the tier - I have played ubers only for a brief stint in 5th gen, following which I took a hiatus till the advent of 6th gen)
OU: Expert

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: When I was 9, I got my first Pokemon game cartridge, Pokemon Ruby, and I have been a loyal fan since then. With regard to competitive Pokemon, I have been playing since early 2012.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: No, I do not have any tournament or cup titles.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Gengar, without a doubt.

9 ) Where are you from?
R: I am born, raised, and am currently residing in Singapore

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: I have Facebook. I do not have Skype, but I can make an account if need be.

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: None at this point in time (mostly minigames that I don't feel are worth mentioning). I played a little DoTA in the past but have since retired. Life is hectic for me, and what spare time I can spend playing games I devote to Pokemon, mostly.

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: I used to frequent serebii for information regarding the Pokemon GBA/NDS games, so I'm quite fond of that site. As far as forums go, I frequent smogon (I created an account end-2012) for game information; however I am not particularly attached to the site as I get annoyed from time to time with the forum culture and certain users (I will decline to mention names).

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-73776777 vs DracoMaster Kyurem
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-78680151 vs Tesung

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: I play Ubers and OU on PS!

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: PS! for sure. I have not played on PO before.

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imma Fly
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Fri 31 Jan - 1:42

Negative. Your attitude towards people you don't know is really exceptionally horrid for no proper reason, and for the record I saw you insulting Sasha in a game last time just because he misplayed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malefic
Applicant
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Fri 31 Jan - 2:33

I acknowledge your point. I am aware of the fact that I can be a bad loser and exihibit a lack of self-control at times.
One needs to be taught a hard lesson to learn though - after getting temporarily muted for insulting a player due to hax a couple of months back, I was genuinely shocked and consequently did some self-reflection. Since then, I have been making a conscious effort to keep my cool and remain polite to other users - a game is just a game and insulting the opponent benefits no one, especially not when I mean no malice but am merely frustrated.
tl;dr i am asking that we start on a clean slate and not view each other with bias in any future interactions both in and out of this forum. People learn from their mistakes; seeing as we have no enmity with each other, I hope you can take my word for it and we start from square one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Fri 31 Jan - 3:35

we'll start a clean state and view later

i have witnessed no change and i have been insulted by you without an apology heh

Negative

THREAD CLOSED

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   

Back to top Go down

Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1