YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Assault Vest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Assault Vest   Mon 17 Feb - 0:20

So this new Item has come. Boosting the holder SpD stat by 50%, sounds really awesome, but then there is this side-effect. You cannot use status moves on that poke, kinda like a permanent Taunt to the holder. So is this Item viable?

Offensive moves with good side-effects come to mind.
Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Power-Up Punch, Charge Beam, Flame Charge, Dragon Tail, Circle Throw, Iron Head and Body Slam are good options.

Some Abilities can also work:
Regenerator, Contrary, Toxic Heal, Water Absorb, Volt Absorb, etc.

By combining everything above, and some more, I've found some sets that can use this item:
(Have in mind that these set's were quickly made and can easily change EV spread and attacks and much more)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'll add more calc's, set's and poke's when I got more time. I'll also start analyzing each poke after a while, but that may take some time!

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Assault Vest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1