YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ketchi's application form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ketchi
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Ketchi's application form   Sat 29 Mar - 20:27

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: Transcendent God Champion (known as Ultimate Champion here)

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: Ketchi, Ketchan, Ketchary, Latias007

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: No

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: It seems like a very interesting clan, with some definitely positive clan leaders.  Something that particularly attracted me to this clan are the requisites of proof of skill.  If I was to ever choose a clan to join, this would be it.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R: Veteran.  I may not have ladder prints, but I am extensively experienced.

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: I began playing Pokemon when I was around 7 years old, around 14 years ago back in second grade.  I began competitively playing around 6 years ago when I heard about formulas and Pokemon raising strategies at a tournament I attended, in the days of Diamond and Pearl.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: I do not have any tournament "titles", but I have won countless user-based Challonge tournaments in the past in a variety of formats on Showdown.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Togekiss <3

9 ) Where are you from?
R: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: I have both

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: Name it.  If it's not a subscription-based game, I've probably played it.  But currently the only online games I'm interested in are Shadow Era and Hearthstone.

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: PokeBattle, by far.

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: I certainly have.  I have battled both Ultimate Champion and Sasha the Master on PokeBattle.
The log:
The log:

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: These days, I generally in PokeBattle and intend on improving my reputation and skill there.  However, I am most proficient in VGC 2014, wifi Doubles, Tiershift Smogon, and OU Smogon.

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: PokeBattle

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:
Although I do not have any proof of fulfilling the stated requisites, I have actually fulfilled them in the past. I have also reached 60th worldwide in the Season 1 Doubles GBU of XY, with a win/loss of 142/97.  This was first in Australia with a rating of 1953.  The proof is shown below:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   Sat 29 Mar - 20:33

Positive. A very friendly person and a highly skilled trainer in many different tiers, who, through my conversations with him, has also demonstrated immense knowledge about competitive Pokémon in general. He is also a very diligent person, who is currently writing a guide for new users of PokeBattle.

Music
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu/
Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   Sat 29 Mar - 20:43

Positive.
I don't know you bud..Ultimate champion's explanation seems enough to pick up the right choice.

EDIT: he seems like an extremely skilled player..I would love to have a battle with you sometime..

Last edited by Arsenal on Sun 30 Mar - 4:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   Sat 29 Mar - 22:06

Positive
had to meet him on PokeBattle to see what he's made of,
he's a great person and luckily we share the same interest about Battle Spot Rated Battles on 3DS, unlike people might think that his win/loss ratio isn't as good as a ladderer on PO/PS, it's actually pretty awesome due to the highly skilled opponent on that ladder, on top of that, making a team takes WAY more time than on PO/PS (same goes for testing it as you can't test it unless rated).

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ribbah
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   Sat 29 Mar - 22:23

Arsenal wrote:
Positive.
I don't know you bud..Ultimate champion's explanation seems enough to pick up the right choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   Sun 30 Mar - 4:06

yes,
Arsenal's justification of the vote isn't enough, the vote won't be counted.

Edit : Arsenal's voice is now accepted

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"

Last edited by Sasha The Master ! on Sun 30 Mar - 6:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gas Pedal
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   Sun 30 Mar - 4:38

Positive
I don't know very much about this player, but he seems like a very good player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bossness

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   Sun 30 Mar - 14:52

Postive because this guy is a veteran who plays Doubles and VGC.

I 6-0 Smodrones on a daily basis. I am so boss that my mere presence makes people tremble in fear. I am a battler to be feared and a person to be respected. Over the course of my legendary battling career, I have, in the name of justice, put an end to some of the worst overrated trash-talkers such as Problems, Dice and Smodrone. Hmm. I am the conqueror of Smodrones and the real king of the Pokemon world. I am the best in the world! I have been the best ever since day one! Nobody can touch me! The only thing that is real is me. Day in and day out, I am the best in the world! Do I have your attention now? I don’t say these things from a place of insecurity; I say it because I am it! There is only one thing that Smodrones are better than me at, and that's kissing Chaos's ass. Show me some well-deserved respect! Get down on your knees and bow before me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   Tue 1 Apr - 21:11

As Ketchi has received 14 points within the three-day period, he is now officially welcomed as a Dragon Master! Welcome, and please do introduce yourself to everyone here, my friend!

THREAD CLOSED

Music
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketchi's application form   

Back to top Go down

Ketchi's application form
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1