YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

xplocve "The Explosive" application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xplocve
Applicant
Applicant

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Wed 14 May - 22:06

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: Dracomaster Hyw

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: xplocve

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: No. Not at all.

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: I’ve been playing Gen 5 ubers tier since October 2013 and fairly enough to win battles when its ladder just suddenly reset. As I started getting higher up the ladder, towards the end of gen 5 when I hardly found a ladder battle, I started seeing players with the “DracoMaster” thing in front of their names. And I’ve noticed that all of them had one thing in common: an extremely art of play and tactics. I remembering battling Sasha and for sure I got smashed up since I cannot forget that name. Been high up in ladder of Gen 6 and got voiced when Dracomaster Hyw arrived as a normal user – suddenly became voiced and then driver that caught my attention. I haven’t battled him before but it seems to be a tough dude due to its shiny “Dracomaster” trophy before the name. Asks him bout the Dracomaster clan, make friends with him and challenged for the first time. The result is the same as Sasha, however, he rewarded me with his respect due to the great game I showed him. I’m starting to learn more about the clan and then decided that I wanted to join. It’s just a sincere and unquestionable interest that brought me here, and the fact that this clan had such a high standards.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R: Intermediate I guess. See these links that won me that tour -> http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-119758463
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-119750595

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: 2001, the time of Sandslash

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: XY Ubers

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Yveltal

9 ) Where are you from?
R: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: Yes

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: Nothing but Pokemon Showdown

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: Pokemonshowdown.com, smogon.com, and http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: I battled Hack, Sweep and the only one that I have saved is with Hyw. See this link -> http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-119719065

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: Main server on PS.
Home tier is Ubers and starting to ladder on OU

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: Pokemon Showdown

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=fNkd6hpTbcMqDDkiCPNPuYh4l5k2TGxc#.U3NNr4E0XZl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Thu 15 May - 2:50

Before i can vote i would like to say :

1) the Entry reqs aren't showing the W/L ratio.

2) Neither Sweep nor Hack are Dragon Masters, but they are only Former Dragon Masters.

3) i would like to see Hyw's opinion and vote too before.

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piggeh
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Thu 15 May - 4:11

Well, since we can't confirm his req's yet, I guess no votings will be done as for now, but still I'd like to reply here. As you guys probably already know, xplocve is a player on PS, and lately, I've felt that the amount of members we have there has been kinda shallow, (pretty much me, Moonbase and hyw, and then we have some few guys who rarely is there) so in theory, we need 2 clan leaders to vote positive for a player they might not know much about, in order for us to have a descent change on accepting new players. So have in mind that we might not get many more people from PS after this. Not saying that we should invite him or vote positive or anything like that, just note how our PS side will/can/would/could be effected.

Personally, I think this player is skilled and good enough for our clan. I've battled him before, in a closer match than him vs hyw (imo Razz), http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-102818766

I'd like to her other's opinions on this as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aLiEn Mw
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Thu 15 May - 4:24

Positive.

The kid is good, in case he show's the necessary reqs to join, this is my vote. Anyway's, Although i don't like his playing style, but the kid's good at Stall, and has patience to it, he will improve his missplay's i saw in Gas Pedal's battle against him and the one against Hyw.

Good Luck kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu
xplocve
Applicant
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Thu 15 May - 6:50

Tnx guys. BTW.,im not a kid xD.!

As you mentioned the W/L ratio, could you please advice from where can i get it? Coz the present XY Ladder does not show it.

However, here are few more links of my battle to prove my skill:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-120016048
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ubers-119902217

Tnx guys! Hope for more positive results. :]

Edit:
here's an addition, people usually use xern and ekiller. I don't. I manage do kill them. I do it by skill.
having a xerneas dont mean winning thats why i dont use it do give myself more challenge.
here's a link on how to i manage to do that.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-120028509

tnx guys. God bless yah!

Dracomaster xplocve. I would love to be that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Thu 15 May - 7:45

Hello Explocve,

If you are willing to add more information, please don't post it in a new post, you can edit your already existing post to add anything you desire, I emerged your posts though.

Regards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Thu 15 May - 9:50

Positive.

As of now, his statistics are: 28th on the XY Singles Ubers ladder, Elo of 1672 (the required minimum being 1550), and a win/loss/tie ratio of 700/482/2. Although that's a lot of losses, that's a lot of wins, too, but more significantly, I believe this shows the authenticity of this player; not only have I witnessed him using three teams which seem to be of his creation, but the sheer number of games he has played could hint at his dedication and effort to improve, as well, and you can judge his skill level as an end result through replays. I say this because before achieving my record of 200/13/0 in Generation V, I had another alt, hyw 2, with over a thousand games played and a record similar to him.

In conclusion, although he may not be the best player out there, in my opinion, I believe that he has displayed a proficient amount of understanding of the tier and has demonstrated will and potential to improve further with the help of entrance to the clan. On top of this, although I have not observed him throughly, his behavioral record has been clean from what I have seen; he is not blindly supporting the malicious authoritative figures of Smogon and he has been nothing but kind and respectful to me since our acquaintance.

Anyway, my point is that he would be a great addition to the clan. It's also very lonely on Pokémon Showdown so an active clan mate in the Ubers room would be very pleasant.

By the way, I also want to encourage voters to, from this point on, do a bit of research before judging, whether you vote positive, neutral, or negative, to not only make sure that those deserving of a place in our clan gets a good chance, but to also filter impostors or simply users with malicious intent in general; especially with the fairly recent incident concerning the invasion of an user known as Spiral Core.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Thu 15 May - 21:26

hyw wrote:
Positive.
Anyway, my point is that he would be a great addition to the clan. It's also very lonely on Pokémon Showdown so an active clan mate in the Ubers room would be very pleasant.

As i felt bad about you myself before you mentioned this, and thanks to my trust in your judgments, i will vote Postive.

although you both, Moonbase and Piggeh are surrounded by degenerates from the Ubers room, i would like to have more faith in your loyalty, and hope for Xplocve to be as loyal.

also about "Kid" plz excuse Alien Mw, because he grew too old and even calls me "Son", so yeah bare with me xD that's his nature.

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xplocve
Applicant
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Thu 15 May - 22:57

Oh its the second day of my application :[

I hope I can get the votes of Arsenal and Piggeh to join the clan not too late.

Sincerely, my loyalty will be here.

Best regards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheetanshu
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Fri 16 May - 0:28

Positive.

The replay, attitude and (wow) amount of matches are incredible. Though could use a little amount of prediction while battling (as I obviously would have killed Hyw's Arceus as it switched for the last time).
But otherwise just sheer strength to sit through that match was awesome.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piggeh
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Fri 16 May - 0:50

Since everybody is voting, I'll do to; Positive

Well, as I said, I've battled you, seen you battling before and I think you'll fit fine with us. It also seems like you've set your mind to this, so I'll help you on your way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tendetta
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Fri 16 May - 3:26

You seem very enthusiastic to join.

I also trust hyw's judgment.

And judging from your replays, you do seem like a decent enough player that would fit well in our ranks.

I'm voting Positive .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gas Pedal
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Fri 16 May - 6:28

I've never battle him but based on the logs he seems like a good player

I'm voting Positive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Virat Kohli
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Fri 16 May - 7:24

Positive.

I watched replays and he look like a great player and this guy will be a good addition to our clan. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xplocve
Applicant
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Fri 16 May - 8:00

Thanks to all your support guys.! I wont let you down and my loyalty will always be with the clan.

As far as im getting your positive votes, I would love to introduce you my Chocolate Cake (Yveltal), the best ekiller destroyer in XY Ubers, Hope you'll like him too ^_^ http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-120386744

God bless you all.!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonbase
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Fri 16 May - 13:45

love the enthusiasm to join the clan (sorta like mine, but I had to try 3 times to get in)

love the fact that you have the patience to use stall (which I don't have)

We could use all of the showdown players we can get ATM.

Great to see that you're starting to learn OU

Positive, based on valued opinions of HYW and Piggeh

Still would like to have a battle sometime, but as of right now, you're positive in my book
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bossness

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Sat 17 May - 9:05

Positive.

I thought about it for some time, leaning on negative and neutral initially as I thought that he wasn't good enough. After battling him three times, I can say that he is quite decent and has a will to improve, which I like. Hence my positive vote.

EDIT: Changing to negative as I don't think he is that good.

I 6-0 Smodrones on a daily basis. I am so boss that my mere presence makes people tremble in fear. I am a battler to be feared and a person to be respected. Over the course of my legendary battling career, I have, in the name of justice, put an end to some of the worst overrated trash-talkers such as Problems, Dice and Smodrone. Hmm. I am the conqueror of Smodrones and the real king of the Pokemon world. I am the best in the world! I have been the best ever since day one! Nobody can touch me! The only thing that is real is me. Day in and day out, I am the best in the world! Do I have your attention now? I don’t say these things from a place of insecurity; I say it because I am it! There is only one thing that Smodrones are better than me at, and that's kissing Chaos's ass. Show me some well-deserved respect! Get down on your knees and bow before me.

Last edited by Bossness on Sun 18 May - 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tendetta
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Sun 18 May - 2:22

xplocve has not reached the minimum requirements to join the clan stated here, he is rejected from Dragon Masters.

You may reapply in 3 weeks' time.

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited by Imma Fly on Sun 18 May - 2:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Sun 18 May - 18:51

Tendetta redo the calcs pls :
Reminder :
4 point from leaders (if positive)
3 or -3 points from admins
2 or -2 points from moderators
1 or -1 point from Dragon Masters
And the minimum is 12

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tendetta
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Sun 18 May - 18:57

Sasha, I meant the minimum requirements for a Showdown player, which is not more than a deviation of 70 and more than 85% winrate. I myself voted positive, but xplocve does not meet the minimum requirements.

I have talked to him, and he understands, and is working on the reqs now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   Sun 18 May - 18:58

Ah ok makes sense, my bad.

shame he got the points though...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xplocve "The Explosive" application   

Back to top Go down

xplocve "The Explosive" application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1