YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

moonbase's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonbase
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 12:46

1) Who showed you this forum?
R: Nobody, I wanted to join a clan, I did some snooping around, and i found this.

2) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: moonbase is my main alt on PO, and PS. My other alts have boring names like
moon ladder alt #__ , but I do have a funny one called daseaman6969

3) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: I have been in a clan called the the Light team, which turned into a Halo clan. We were originally going to face clan dragon rush, before my clan leader got into an argument about what similuator we were going to use. I quit it when the only quality player on there left. I believe his name is Ethereal Ark or something like that. Last time I heard that he was near the top of the OU ladder.

4) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: Simply that there are many quality players and that being with the best clan in all of pokemon would be an honor. : ) 

5) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R: Intermediate-Expert IMO, because I feel that if I face anyone, I have a decent chance of winning in most tiers.

6) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: I started to play competitively around 9 months ago. I played the games since kindergarten

7) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: the only thing I have ever won that was sorta worthwhile was this http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/round-69-70-tutee-tournament-finals-won-by-moonbase.3480290/

What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Haxorus

9) Where are you from?
R: Cleveland, Ohio

10) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: I have a Facebook that I never use, If necessary, I will get a Skype

11) What other online games do you play?
R: Racing Sims such as Forza and Grand Turismo, I have a set up in my basement

12)What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: Smogon, but the Po forums are nice too. Seribii is too unorganized

13) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: I have, Sweep mostly, and I have lost most of them lol. I have one that I won that I dug up. I also played Majin Vegeta and Maxedofhaxed (I get paired up with this guy a bit on the PO ladder) I may have faced some more of your guys, but you people were using different alts, that I don't recognize.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-38042368
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-38039902
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uberssuspecttest-19098225

14) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: I play on the main server on PS, because I like the layout much better than PO. I am pretty decent at Ubers, and am okay at OU, Ru, and UU. My ranking on the ladder doesn't mean much, because I'm not that good at playing on the ladder IMO.

15) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: Pokemon Showdown!

I can't for the life of me post a screenshot on here, so I hope this is good enough http://imgur.com/HusAsOq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 13:07

Negative, due to what I have heard about this user's appalling behavior from two different members of this clan, including one very trustworthy moderator, both of whom I will not name in this thread.

Additionally, I am not particularly fond of people who post ideas without giving credit to those who came up with them. Also...

moonbase wrote:
1) Who showed you this forum?
R: Nobody, I wanted to join a clan, I did some snooping around, and i found this.

I take it "snooping around" involved stalking the Serebii accounts of Sasha, justinjiaxinghu and myself as well as the conversations taking place on the walls of those accounts for a good few months?

Music
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu/
moonbase
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 13:52

I never stalked the accounts of you guys on seribii. I just learned about the clan by a few of the me,bers that I have faced.

Thank you and I will give credit to people I have copied sets from now on.

Thank you for your opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 19:15

I'll be negative too
As those 2 posts on PO forums r really not cool from ur part
Also ur thread isn't even acceptable as I can't see any record or any screencap...I can't even tell if u got the reqs
I'm sorry but since 2 leaders didn't accept u...the clan members can't do much...However I'll keep the thread unlocked if u can prove our view toward u wrong
The first thing to do is put the reqs

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonbase
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 20:12

Okay, the last link on the first post takes you to where you can see my showdown rankings. If you look towards the upper middle of that image, you can see that in ubers I have a 2026 ACRE, a 91 GXE, a  2088 Glicko 2 with a 44 deviation, with a 92- 29 record. You can see that it is my actual record by seeing my name on the top right hand corner of the image.

I do agree tho that my PO and Smogon posts haven't exactly been my finest work though........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 20:22

Ok...I'll let the members decide if Lance agrees too

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 20:27

I still retain my negative vote, due to what I was told.

Music
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 20:33

I on the other hand need some thinking time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aLiEn Mw
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Tue 9 Jul - 23:25

C'mon guys, give him a chance. That's what i'm asking you for... He doesn't seems to be that bad. But i may be wrong in the future; Moonbase, if things go well and you join us, do NOT disappoint ME! I hate to be disappointed! Make the chance i'm giving you worth! Show them they are wrong and such if you have a good heart.
Positive, let us give him a chance please, still, you should play often on P.O if you join us, i don't play PS, as long as you stick with me on P.O, it will also be fine!

Quote :
What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Haxorus
He also has love for Dragon's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Wed 10 Jul - 0:05

after what Hack told me....and what Supreme asks.......i will be Neutral
after all he didn't sneek on our conversation Lance
and he admitted that he is wrong for taking the credit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Wed 10 Jul - 0:28

Two days prior to even the creation of this thread (and moonbase's registration on these forums, for that matter), I received TWO private messages from TWO different members of this clan, including one moderator, both of which serving the purpose of warning me about moonbase and how "he has heard of Dragon Masters and apparently wants to apply."

One of them told me that, apart from team-stealing (I don't know if Iridescent ever gave his team directly to moonbase, but I'd like everyone here to check out this video. Iridescent, if you did happen to give your team out to moonbase at some point, I would like you to take note of the date when that video was uploaded as well), he also called a respected moderator of this forum "stupid" in a ladder match for absolutely no reason (no provocation at all). This alone is enough to make me insist on moonbase's rejection from this clan, as I will never tolerate such blatantly disrespectful behavior on these forums.

And I quote the following from the second private message I received:

Quote :
As such, on the basis of him being
1. A stalker and team stealer, which would imply his unreliability as a fellow clan member
2. Excessively Arrogant towards players who have not done anything to him, which would give DM a bad name
3. Two-sided in his character, where he behaves like suckcocklochie, which in turn would be a disgrace to our proud clan
4. Weakly skilled, where despite him using Skyless World, I would have won at least 3-0 if not for my stupid mistake

I hereby strongly petition for moonbase's rejection into the clan if he ever tries to apply.

Music
Back to top Go down
aLiEn Mw
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Wed 10 Jul - 1:49

Fine then, nothing else i can do about it, it's Lance's decision, if he ever wants to join Dragon Masters, for sure that he would had to convince no one else but Lance. All the team have no business between that, if a Leader disagrees in a recruit to join our clan, that disagreement must take change or no can do for that recruit to join us, that's a special rule you have to mention on the application thread Lance, if it's not mentioned already. Well then, that's settled, you can lock the thread and reject him Lance. Sorry Moonbase, your action's in the past took action on the future, next time try not to be a dirty player. And i tried, good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu
Slayer
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Wed 10 Jul - 2:01

i vote neutral, because i didnt hear anything negative about you and you meet the reqs, but i also believe what the other guys told lance. So i dont want to vote positive, because we dont want any not trustful members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Wed 10 Jul - 2:05

I see. Third of april was a long time ago and idk if I actually gave that team to him. I think I gave a less updated version of Droughtfest not so long ago though. My vote is neutral in any case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BITW
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Wed 10 Jul - 2:21

Hey moonbase i First want to battle u before i make my decision
I will challenge u when i see u on our channel and when u see me there just challenge me Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   Wed 10 Jul - 2:51

OK then, upon aLiEn Mw's request, as well as Sasha's agreement with such, I have edited this thread to make it so that a negative vote by a Clan Leader gives -∞ points. So since I voted negative for this application, then there is no chance for moonbase to be accepted into the clan with this application.

THREAD CLOSED

Music
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moonbase's application   

Back to top Go down

moonbase's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1