YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fille, Multiclanning Fag.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fille
Applicant
Applicant

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Fille, Multiclanning Fag.   Mon 22 Jul - 22:40

1) Who showed you this forum?
Glare posted link to forum, but Sasha The Master and Mysterion made me join/transferred me.

2) What are your nicknames or aliases?
Main alts: Fille, Fille the [Hero] and Fille from [S.C.A]. Used [Masters]Mystikal.

3) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
I've been in Venom, keeping a headstart alive, former member of Order of the Dragon, Avengers and Masters. Currently a member of Hero and S.C.A. .

4) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
Being able to keep in touch with some friends, mainly Tendetta, Sasha, Mysterion and Leon I think. Doesn't seem like Nikitas joined.

5) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
Nobody is a veteran, playing PO for 20 years... I'd say Lucky/Unlucky rookie. idgaf about ladder prints.
peaked #1 LC Ubers(1272), #2 NEU (1200), #3 UU (1550). Former PO UU Tutor, 2 rounds. Main player UU for EU last POWC, #3 POYT (Forfeit).

6) When did you started playing Pokémon?
Pokemon: 2004, 6 yrs old. Competitive: 2011, 13 yrs.

7) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
ehm. Titles, probably not. went out POYT 3rd place, forfeited in finals. POWC with a 5-2 or 6-2 win rate (Can't remember). Semifinals UU Subforum tour, won a few tours in the #Tournaments channel.

8)What is your favorite Pokémon?
ehm, what?

9) Where are you from?
Harstad - Norway - Scandinavia - Europe, GMT +1.

10) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
Yes

11) What other online games do you play?
ehm... none I think?

12)What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
Community: PO, Site I'd guess is the [Hero] Clan forums (Suspect to change).

13) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
Ehm. I fought Sasha to get into Masters. Got a few battles against Tendetta. No clue if Ced joined :S If you need any logs, then ask Tendetta, tho I think he's beating me 3-2 currently (w-l).

14) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
PO server, Wifi UU, Wifi NEU sometimes, and sometimes LC.

15) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
Pokemon Online.

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:
Got no screenshot, currently 1000 all tiers, been on vacation. Can't bother laddering too fast ^

Short description of myself:

I'm a multiclanning fag, too lazy to ladder, and will never use the DM clantag. I'll probably show up for clanwars, tho Tendetta is generally the #1 UU player here. Nobody respects me, and I don't respect anyone else either, so I guess we're even.
I brought some new threats to UU, 1 of them being ScarfReckless Mienshao, which is currently a top #5 threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fille, Multiclanning Fag.   Mon 22 Jul - 22:53

No.

Ultimate Champion wrote:
1) First, you must not be a member of any other clan, since Dragon Masters does not allow multi-clanning.

THREAD CLOSED

Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fille, Multiclanning Fag.   Mon 22 Jul - 23:08

Fille
Lance voted negatively because u broke a rule to join
Which is Multiclanning
U know that it's not allowed anymore
And the rules we set about the objection of one leader causes a negat decision
And since Lance voted negatively. ....u r not allowed to join
Ofc it's a shame
But u should understand that the best clan in the world has merits not to be compared with other clans
In other words : rules r rules
Ur a decent battler and I hope u quit Hero so u can join us
Once u understand that DM is the best
Ur purpose was to stay in contact with friends. ..u can do that...but our clan has more competitive purposes
Once u set up ur mind about joining the clan for competitive purposes
U will be welcome to join us anytime

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aLiEn Mw
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fille, Multiclanning Fag.   Tue 23 Jul - 23:42

HIS APP SUCK'S! I WOULDN'T EVER ALLOW HIM TO JOIN OUR CLAN! NEVER! LOOK AT HIS ANSWERS ON THE APP!!! ARROGANCE, CONTRARY OF DISCIPLINE, BAD EDUCATION, BALDENEARING SYSTEMS!!! You are fucked 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fille, Multiclanning Fag.   Wed 24 Jul - 1:39

Fille said that it's just not to let us fall asleep :/

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fille, Multiclanning Fag.   

Back to top Go down

Fille, Multiclanning Fag.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Masters Clan (Preserved for history's sake) :: Dragon Masters :: Application Form-
Jump to: