YOU KNOW THAT DRAGONS ARE MYTHICAL POKÉMON! THEY'RE HARD TO MASTER, BUT THEIR POWERS ARE SUPERIOR! THEY'RE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE! (forums preserved for history's sake)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dragon Masters Application Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steel Scizor
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Warning : Perfect

PostSubject: Dragon Masters Application Form   Thu 25 Jul - 23:16

1) Who showed you this forum?
R: Hack mentioned the Dragon Rush clan a few days ago to me during an Ubers battle I had with Reshiram Test's alt where he was spectating. I didn't now what clans were at the time but it interested me and I kept it in my mind. Shortly after, I noticed that people who belonged to clans had the prefix of DracoMaster. Upon asking some questions about clans in a match with DracoMaster NTOGG, she linked me to this clan.

2) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R:Steel Scizor, Century Scizor

3) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R:No, I was not aware that clans exited until a few days ago

4) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R:I'm not all too familiar with the community of Ubers players in competitive battling because I do not have many friends or peers who participate in it. Normally, I just challenge random people and read RMT's to try and improve my team, however, upon discovering clans like Dragon Masters, I've realised that if I am part of a community, I can learn more and hone my skills. This rings especially true for the Dragon Masters clan because as seen from the criteria, only high class trainers are accepted and hence builds a more competitive environment with the opportunity to learn from the best. I also enjoy participating in discussion regarding strategy and I believe Dragon Masters is great for that.

5) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R:I believe I would be an Intermediate player because of lack of training

6) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R:I started playing Pokemon in 2006 on Pokemon Crater. I caught on to it immediately and I especially liked battling. I played my first real game of Pokemon in 2009, completing Diamond and then playing Emerald and Fire Red which assisted in migration as well as catching special pokemon through the dongle. (I know that's a weird order haha)

7) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: No, I do not. I've never participated in official tournaments and cup titles unfortunately.

Cool What is your favorite Pokémon?
R:As my name suggests, my favourite pokemon is Scizor from a purely aesthetic view. Competitively, I admire Genesect for it's versatility.

9) Where are you from?
R:Australia

10) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R:Yes and I will be happy to give you the names for either upon request through PM.

11) What other online games do you play?
R: Team Fortress 2

12)What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: For official and up to date information regarding Pokemon as a whole, I use Bulbapedia as a reference. For in-game walkthroughs I use Marriland and strategy wise, Smogon University is of course my preferred choice of information.

13) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: Yes, I have battled Reshiram Test on an alt. I was victorious, however, he was haxed. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-40842601
I have also battled Hack in a friendly match which I lost. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-40850736
I have beaten DracoMaster NTOGG, however she was haxed. I attempted to remedy the hax through forfeiting a turn upon her request, however she was haxed again unfortunately. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/battletower-ubers-44472
She beat me in a friendly rematch where I used Reshiram Test's 'Skyless World' Team. I made it to the best of my ability through looking at replays. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/battletower-ubers-44890

14) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: Pokemon Showdown and I play Ubers predominantly with occasional turns of OU and Random Battles

15) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: I have only ever played Pokemon Showdown, so that would be it.

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:

You can verify this through checking on Pokemon Showdown's main server. (EDIT: I had to edit this post because i realised the link for the screenshot wasn't working properly)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aLiEn Mw
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Fri 26 Jul - 0:43

Argh... Another Lance? Not Okay 
One's FINE! Why You No? 
But Fine! Positive because i like this application and he's Hack's choice, as well as a second Lance on the clan, not closer as Lance, but another Lance. Wizard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Fri 26 Jul - 22:30

THREAD REOPENED at Bossness's request.

Music
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonmasters.forumeiros.eu/
Sheetanshu
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sat 27 Jul - 17:12

Positive, just bcoz you met the requirements. Though like lance said, don't just use others teams. I'll be happy to help but first make a unique team of your own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sat 27 Jul - 20:27

Neutral

Thy Ambition lay the Future,Thy Sufferance lay Success,Thy Belief lay Uniqueness,As thy me lay those
Though only Perfection lay in one presence,Worship God for what he has done for u,Follow the steps of his prophets,Live eternity as the consequence of what u have made of yourself in your current state of presence,Thoughtfully and Extend-ably
"I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sat 27 Jul - 22:46

Well positive, but please don't steal teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BITW
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sat 27 Jul - 23:09

though it seems that u dont have that much experience in the game (no tours played, no clans before) i vote positive because i think u suit to the clan and will be a great member
i hope to welcome u in our clan in some days if u just got the necessary ranking Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steel Scizor
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sat 27 Jul - 23:48

I appreciate your votes but please I want to make something clear. I used Reshiram Test's team ONLY in a unrated, non ladder, challenged battle from NTOGG. I have never stolen anyone's team and used it on a ladder'd match. Additionally, I informed NTOGG I would be using Skyless World just to see what it was like. You might wonder, why was I using this team in the first place. I used it because I have seen Skyless World countless times in the game and in order to better prepare for these threats, I tried it in a match which would not count so that I could get an insight into the mindset of the users of Skyless World. I also acknowledged that the team was NOT mine before the match in a PM with NTOGG, hence I did not claim credit for it. Basically, I've never used the team for my own gain in laddered matches.

I realise this is still my fault in which I probably shouldn't have used the team in the first place but I had no where else to use it against because I didn't want to use a team which wasn't mine in laddered matches.

Also BITW, you are correct, I don't have much experience because not only am I relatively new to competitive pokemon, but also I haven't really made much contact with the community regarding the discussion of strategy Sad

Once again, thanks guys for your votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sat 27 Jul - 23:56

Positive cuz I believe in Hack :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweep (Sunny)
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sun 28 Jul - 9:43

Positive, i played him with my Charizard team on Battle Tower and he was pretty good. Scarf Dialga prevailed! I do like Scizor's attitude Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kebabe
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sun 28 Jul - 10:23

Positive, I like the application and :I admire Genesect for it's versatility. Genesect <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imma Fly
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   Sun 28 Jul - 22:47

The time period for voting is over, and Steel Scizor has gained a total of 13 points. Since this is more than the minimum amount of points required (12), Steel Scizor has been accepted into the clan.
Congratulations, you may now proceed to make your Introduction thread here.

Welcome to Dragon Masters!

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Masters Application Form   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Masters Application Form
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1